Yes network infrastructures can be very confusing, from data cabling, wireless network, data backups, windows servers, Backups to NAS servers. We are here to help solve your complications We understand not all our clients will have our level of technical knowledge, so we always concentrate on end goals rather than an often customary way of bogging everything down in overly complex detail and industry jargon. Whilst all our technical processes and detailed charging are transparent, the key for our organisation is always maintaining clarity for our customers.
A Quick Guide to Network Infrastructure
Cabling lies at the heart of network infrastructures and helps provide a channel to pass data, voice and communication through. Like many aspects of telecoms, reliability is extremely important when it comes to cabling. That’s why we only use the very best cabling equipment, including Cat 5, Cat 6, Cat7 and Optical Fibre.
The cables connect key parts of business technology equipment together, to create a network that can function effectively. This cabling system means as your business adds new equipment or resources, it can be simply added to the system to deliver seamless integration. This makes expansion and changes within a business easy to manage.
Telecoms cabling can also be integrated into other business systems, such as fire and security. This can mean only one installation and system is required to cover a range of purposes.
The cabling requirements will vary business to business and is largely dependent on the type and size of operations. Regardless of the specific design of the cabling network, the benefits are abundant for all businesses. It offers cost-effective, scalable, and a simple system that helps reduce the risk of downtime or IT problems within the business.
For the best results, it’s worthwhile leveraging specialist knowledge and skills when it comes to network cabling. Here at JPT Group, we can help listen to your specific challenges and goals for the future and ensure you receive a network design and installation that meets your specific criteria
Routers help direct data and communication within an IT network. They help ensure the right bits of data end up in the right place. They read the incoming data and send it to the required destination between networks.
There are a range of routers available, so it depends on your business’s needs in how these will be set up.
Switches and routers can often be mistaken for one another. Routers can be seen as the piece of equipment used to connect networks, while switches are the pieces of equipment used to create the network.
Switches help connect all the different bits of technology together – for example, phones, mobiles, laptops, servers, screens, lights, etc. Network switches help all these different elements of the network “talk” to each other, helping create a powerful communication system.
Similar to routers, there are plenty of different network switches available, so we can draw on our expertise and experience to ensure you utilise the most appropriate one for your business.
The security and safety of your business information, data and communication channels can’t be ignored. Firewalls and other security measures help ensure a network is safe and secure. Firewalls operate on a set of rules and control what is allowed in the network based on this.
Monitoring the network and having a clear process for potential issues and problems is a determining factor in how businesses can scale confidently.
Equipment and technology within a network can be linked together via a wireless central hub. This can create quick and effective networks that operate on a wireless basis.
Many businesses may want to include a wireless element within their network or as part of a specific part of the network. Many small businesses can become lean and agile with wireless connections.
Computers and servers are likely to play a key role in a modern-day business. It is worthwhile mentioning this type of hardware as often the best network infrastructure can be compromised by out-dated devices such as computers or phones.
Your business may opt for a physical server or decide on using cloud storage. If you’d like to understand what is best for your business, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can offer recommendations based on your specific business.
The network will also rely on operating systems and dedicated software to ensure the hardware and connected devices live up to their potential. There are different types of software and applications available, so we can help ensure you use one suitable for what you need it to do
Business-grade Wi-Fi and connectivity is something that all businesses should value and invest in.
Wi-Fi connectivity can also be an integral part of businesses in industries such as travel and hospitality. Offering Wi-Fi to customers can be a key ingredient in delivering a service that your customers expect. This Wi-Fi can be built into your network, so you can monitor traffic, trends and user information to help ensure you’re keeping customers happy.
Want Expert Advice? Arrange A Call Back Today
Try it for free . No registration needed.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
Pricing Samples for data points
Cabling Points500 points and up
Fibre Optic Cable
Cabling Points200 to 500 points
Fibre Optic Cable
Cabling Pointsfor up too 200 points
Fibre Optic Cable
Here are just a few you should Choose JPT
- Trust, honesty and credibility – this is based on our own industry experience, so we have real context. It means we can respond to client requirements in the ways they need us to
- Experience and track record – we generate confidence in our company and our service offers
- Quality – we pay attention to detail and have enthusiasm about bringing value to our customers. We’re ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’
- Independence – we have no allegiance with other organisations
- Expertise and knowledge – this is the foundation of our new, fresh approach in the industry
- Value for money – we ensure we offer products and services at a lower cost than many of our competitors
- Added value – we work to offer integrated services that add value for our customers
- Partnerships – we actively build partnerships with our customers, working within a business framework and context
- Innovation – we demonstrate a forward-thinking approach that is fresh yet built on experience so it has business needs at its heart
- Professional – our professionalism is based on our experience and knowledge, and underpins everything we do
- Supportive – we always work to support our customers in their business needs
- Flexible – we are operationally set up to be flexible in our offer, according to our customers’ requirements
- Responsive and proactive – our service offers are preventative support solutions, however, when needed, Cultrix will always be responsive to customer needs